Thanks to everyone that attended our previous SFHN event. We had over 150 entrepreneurs and hackers show up.
Our video will be up shortly, but in the meanwhile here is a round-up of what happened:
- Nick Cicero of LiveFyre - Marketing for Hackers Panel at SF Hacker News
- Cy Khormaee - The Next Step for Founders/Engineers: How to Get Traction
A huge thanks to all of our panelists:
- Moderator: Christina Farr (@chrissyfarr), Reporter for Venturebeat
- Nick Cicero (@NickCicero), Lead Social Strategist, Livefyre (he's worked with brands like Sports Illustrated and stars like Lady Gaga and Eminem)
- Ryan Lillis, Strategic Optimization Consultant, Optimizely (Read blog posts here)
- Cy Khormaee (@cykho), Founder of GetContastic.com (Formerly Founder at CIMLS.com, Evangelist at Microsoft)
- Fiona Tang (@yayfiona), Founder of Signal Camp, a consultancy building communities for companies ranging from bitly to Technicolor).
Last but not least, thank you to Carrie Melissa Jones for helping put together this event. :)
We hope to see you out at the next SF Hacker News event!